OUR BORDERS [within and without]:
What’s Israel Got To Do With It?:
Israel has everything to do with it. With what? God’s eternal promises not just to us, the Church, but also specifically to Israel, the land and its ethnic people. And it is Israel who will usher in the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ according to the Scriptures. Israel simply put is the centerstage of biblical history and prophecy and still beloved by God. This is why it seems always to be in the news and it affects all nations, whether within our borders or without.
As you may be aware, this is a huge topic of late with the most recent Israeli War. So, I felt led to break this into different parts. But know this, what has happened in the slaughter of many Jews in Israel will be coming to our borders as well as without. And if you are a Christian, you will be hated just as the Jews are hated by Hamas and other likeminded groups calling for Jihad! Stand firm in the LORD! Stand firm in the Way, the Truth and Life – Jesus Christ.
This current war in Israel will have a greater impact, I believe, and lead to much more than those in the past. I am not alone thinking this war is a precursor for many prophecies to be fulfilled. The most pressing prophecies we can see on the near horizon is the total destruction of Damascus in one night that would fulfill Isaiah 17 and it may lead up to the Gog and Magog War outlined in Ezekiel 38, but we aren’t there yet. It could also lead to the signing of a covenant fulfilling the prophecy in Daniel 9:27 that seems to be the kick-off of the 7-year tribulation period. All events today are fulfilling prophecy and are leading to THAT DAY – THE DAY OF THE LORD.
Unfortunately, much of the history between the Arabs and Israel are not rightly understood. For this reason, I recommend watching at least one or both of these great teachers who lay out the full historical facts of these wars that have been a part of Israel going all the way back to their battles with the Assyrians, Babylonians and Romans. Learn the truth about the “why” and the “who” and “what”, because what you don’t know may surprise you.
I also recommend the following video by Pastor Billy Crone that also does a great job of showing the rise and indoctrination of Antisemitism globally.
Click here to listen: 2023 Prophecy Conference || Session 7 [Billy Crone shows rise and indoctrination to Antisemitism] /
GOD IS NOT DONE WITH HIS COVENANT PEOPLE
Again, I ask, what’s Israel got to do with it? With the “Church” and the growing antisemitism within it? I say much in every way. For today there seems to be confusion surrounding the Abrahamic Covenant and Israel’s role in prophecy, even within many churches.
This is due to many deceptive teachings and ideas that have filtered into mainstream Christianity, such as Replacement or Covenant Theology. At the heart of these teachings is that the “Church” has replaced “Israel” or become “Israel” in a broader expanded sense whereby God no longer has future plans specifically relating to Israel, its land and its people, mostly referred to as the Jews.
Hmm. That is not what God has told us. Apparently this type of ideation isn’t new as Paul addresses this very notion to the early church and clearly shows the error of their boasting. God is not done with Israel - His Covenant people. His Covenant with them is EVERLASTING! Let’s look at Paul’s reasoning from excerpts taken from Romans chapter 11 and apply it to us today:
(1) I say then, has God rejected His people? May it never be! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. (2) God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.
(5) Even so then, at this present time, there is a remnant according to the election of grace. (6) And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise, grace is no longer grace. And if it is of works, then it is no longer grace.
(7) What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded. 8Just as it is written: “God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day.” [Paul is referring to various passages in the old testament regarding Israel here, such as: Deuteronomy 29:4 Yet to this day the LORD has not given you a mind to understand, eyes to see, or ears to hear. / Isaiah 29:10 For the LORD has poured out on you a spirit of deep sleep. He has shut your eyes, O prophets; He has covered your heads, O seers.]
(11) I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? May it never be! But through their trespass, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. (12) Now if their trespass is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!
(13) For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify (honor or esteem greatly) my ministry, (14) if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh (ethnicity) and save some of them. (15) For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
Example of the Olive Tree & Its Branches representing both Israel and the Gentiles [Jesus Christ the Root] (16) For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. (17) And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and richness of the olive tree, (18) do not boast against the other branches. But if you do boast, remember that you DO NOT SUPPORT THE ROOT, BUT THE ROOT SUPPORTS YOU.
(19) You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.” (20) Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. DO NOT BE HAUGHTY [ARROGANT], BUT FEAR. 21FOR IF GOD DID NOT SPARE THE NATURAL BRANCHES, HE MAY NOT SPARE YOU EITHER. (22) Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. (23) And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. (24) For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
(25) For I DO NOT DESIRE, BRETHREN, THAT YOU SHOULD BE IGNORANT OF THIS MYSTERY, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. (26) And SO ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED (DELIVERED), as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; (27) For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins.” (29) For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
(33) Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! (34) For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor? (35) Or who has first given to Him and it shall be repaid to him? (36) For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen!
I pray you see Paul’s point here. For indeed from the very beginning of mankind’s fall in Genesis God gave a promise to redeem mankind in Genesis 3:15 when Yahweh said to that ancient serpent of old, “I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her Seed. He shall crush your head though you shall bruise Him on the heel.”
GOD IS AND WILL FULFIL HIS PROPHECTIC WORDS
God is the only one who with such accuracy that has been tested throughout mankind’s history past, present and yet future, can and will fulfill it all. And though all are saved only one way, through the gift of grace through faith in Jesus Christ. God selected Abraham out of all the peoples from whom we all are blessed. For Jesus was a Jew, of the House of Israel, of the tribe of Judah, a descendant from king David. And His promise to them is an eternal one. Which is why I can say with full assurance, God is not done with His covenant people and Paul confirms this as well.
You may say, “But didn’t Jesus win the victory at the cross?” I say, “Yes, indeed in every way!” Yet in Hebrews 2:7-8, as well as in many other passages in scripture, we are told that though God has placed everything under His feet and He is now sitting at the right hand of God the Father, at present time (yet) we do not see all things put under Him. This mean that in our timeline and 3-dimensional world, it has not yet been fully realized but will be yet future in what is referred to in scripture as the “fullness of times” when all prophecies written have been completed. It still has to play itself out, which is what we are seeing happen all over the world today.
How one views the “Church” dictates how one views Bible Prophecy, which is why there is such a variety of opinions on end times being taught, especially as it relates to the “Whoosh” [rapture of the church] and His dealings with Israel through the coming 7-year tribulation, called “Jacob’s Trouble” not the “Churches Trouble”. This appointed time will bring in a greater harvest of not only His Covenant People but to all the peoples of the earth. And we are at the cusp of this happening.
This second chart outlines God’s calling out of Abraham and the promises given to him to our present “Church” age to the sealing of the 144,000 of each tribe of Judah culminating in the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ. You can click the image to enlarge it and download if as a PDF if you would like.
Pray for salvation of those on earth, pray for “Peace” for Jerusalem, pray for “Strength” for whatever may come upon us until THE DAY OF THE APPEARING OF JESUS CHRIST who will catch us up to Himself and change our vile bodies to be fashioned like His glorious body according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue ALL THINGS TO HIMSELF! [last portion is from Philippians 3:21] /
Click here for more information: / Abram or Abraham – Who was he? [Learning Center] / What is Replacement theology and Supersessionism? [Gotquestions.org] / What is Christian dominionism? [Gotquestions.org] / Scriptures related to Israel In the Last Days / What Christians Should Understand about the Abrahamic Covenant [biblestudytools.com] / Romans 11 in full /
BIBLE PROPHECY UPDATES:
Pastor JD and his assembly continue assisting those in Maui that were devastated by fire. Please continue to pray for our brothers and sisters in Hawaii, specifically in Maui, and for those assisting in many needed areas.
Why Israel, Why Now?: Pastor JD explains how, according to Bible prophecy, we’re on the cusp of the 7-year tribulation, by answering the question of, Why Israel? And, Why Now? [Prophecy Update – 2023 10 15] /
When Conspiracy Theories Become Spoiler Alerts: Pastor JD explains why so-called “conspiracy theories” are actually “spoiler alerts”, warning that the evil plot of how it ends is about to be revealed. [Prophecy Update – 2023 10 08] /
The Last Straw: Pastor JD talks about the well-known idiom, “The Last Straw” and explains how it applies to Bible prophecy in this, the “LAST DAY’S”. [Prophecy Update – 2023 10 01] /
MY TOP 3 PICKS: Israel, Israel and Israel!
At the moment the most talked about news is surrounding Israel and Hamas along with all the nations' reactions to it. Stand with me in praying for all, stand with me for the truth specifically for Israel and the many misconceptions regarding this “Spiritual” war manifesting itself in our physical world.
Click here for most recent news: Israeli troops briefly raid northern Gaza to ‘prepare’ for an expected full-scale incursion [AP World News Oct 26 2023] / Biden: War proves status quo not working, two-state solution way forward [World Israel News Oct 26 2023] / Florida orders state universities to disband pro-Palestinian student group, saying it backs Hamas [AP News Oct 25 2023] / Hamas Fighters Trained in Iran Before Oct. 7 Attacks [WSJ News Exclusive Oct 25 2023] /
COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT...
Israel War: Is this war a coincidence? I think not. It is really a setting up of events mentioned above that God foretold us would happen. Nothing happening in our world is a coincidence. But take heart, because if you are in Christ Jesus you have a final destination!
Click here for great message from Pastor Jack Hibbs: God’s Destination For Your Life [Oct 21 2023] / / Importance of koinoia (fellowship) with other “like minded” people. What is Koine Greek, and why was the New Testament written in it? [Gotquestions.org]
BEGINNINGS & WE ARE HERE SERIES – A JOURNEY THAT NEVER ENDS:
Am learning and sharing - please join me in the journey and share with others. Click here for my YouTube Channel: Inside View with Linda Kennedy.